Monday, July 23, 2018

30 Days of Financial Action: Day 1 -- Getting Started

30 Days of Financial Action: Day 1 -- Getting Started
I haven't blogged at Paying it Off One Penny at a Time in a really long time! I've just had so much going on, as well as a bit of (a lot of) anxiety and depression. 

But, I recently got my mojo back and am here to embark on renewing my journey to financial freedom!

Today, I am committing to blogging for 30 days about my DAILY financial freedom actions.

So, what have I done today towards my financial goals?

  • Some online data entry--my goal is to cross the $30 earnings mark today (I'm at just under $28) which is the minimum required to be paid. {{Edited: I crossed the $30 mark!}}
  • I added a few items to several craft supply destash bags that I have listed on local Facebook buy/sell/trade groups.
  • I made coffee AT HOME instead of going and buying a drink.
  • I did my own yard work until it warmed up enough for some bees to come out and start hovering.
My goals for the rest of today, financially are:
  • Bump up my Facebook buy/sell/trade listings.
  • Add my Facebook listings to NextDoor App and Let Go.
  • Keep on the data entry throughout the day, even if I cross the $30 mark.
  • See if a job I want has posted, and if it has, apply!
  • Get in touch with my accountant about some things he was supposed to send me.
  • Get in touch with my lawyer about my uncle's estate and probate issues.
  • Work on listings for one of my Etsy shops -- The Crafty Hermitress.
How about you? What are you working on in your financial freedom journey?

Come back tomorrow when I blog about online data entry--I found a LEGITIMATE online data entry company!

No comments:

Post a Comment