Saturday, February 6, 2016

100 abundance affirmations - 51 to 75

Abundance affirmations
Well, looking back over my first 50 abundance affirmations, I realized they aren't just affirmations, but also gratitudes! But, ya know what? Whatever works! Read the first 25 affirmations HERE and read 26 to 50 HERE.

Here are affirmations (and gratitudes) 51 to 75:

51. Money is flowing to me this very second. 
52. I am filled with financial and spiritual wealth.
53. Pennies jump into my palm multiple times per day.
54. Every penny I earn, is matched by another penny on its way to my wallet.
55. My bank account expands daily.

56. My wallet is so stuffed with hundred dollar bills that I can't snap it shut anymore!
57. Every time I spend money, I earn even more.
58. Opportunities abound and are constantly creating new earning paths for me.
59. I am a vessel for wealth and prosperity.
60.  My dream home is ready for me and wants to be my reality home.

61. I am so fulfilled financially that I can travel without worries.
62. I have the financial freedom to take risks without worry.
63. Because of my wealth, I give abundantly to others without anxiety or worry.
64. My wealth supports my dreams and my son's dreams.
65. Money is constantly coming my way, even in unexpected ways.

66. I earn money with ease.
67. My money multiplies on its own out of love for me.
68. I am financially free.
69. My wealth is multiplied by my love for others.
70. My Etsy shop is so successful it drives itself towards even greater success.

71. I earn so much money with such great ease that I have no choice but to employ an accountant.
72. My financial wealth supports multiple families through my donations to our local food bank.
73. My financial wealth supports reading habits of many children near and far.
74. My financial wealth supports clean water and health care for children and families in third world nations all year, every year.
75. My financial wealth supports all of my desires free and clear of anxiety, stress, or excessive exertion. 

Read the entire abundance series HERE.
Read my series on what to do when you are desperately broke HERE.
Visit the Etsy shop mentioned above to get fun and fabulous download-and-print coloring pages HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment