Saturday, February 13, 2016

100 abundance affirmations - 76 to 100

Affirmations for abundance
Welcome back to the fourth and final installment of my 100 Abundance Affirmations! As mentioned last time, this series has become not just affirmations, but also gratitudes. Read 1 to 25 HERE, 26 to 50 HERE, and 51 to 75 HERE.

Here are abundance affirmations and gratitudes 76 to 100:

76. The Universe is eternally supportive of both my needs AND my wants.
77. I no longer worry about needs and can afford my wants.
78. My bank account is larger than I ever dreamed possible.
79. I can afford my dream home with ease.
80. We have the financial means to travel first class anytime we wish.

81. Every time I open my mailbox, it is filled with money and freedom.
82. My investments are constantly growing.
83. I live in a modest apartment not because I need to, but because I like my home.
84. I use the library because I enjoy it, not because it's all I can afford.
85. I can afford to buy any book I want, any time I want.

86. I can easily afford take away coffee as often as I want without worry.
87. I don't need to make financial sacrifices because I am on solid financial ground.
88. I am grateful to the Universe for EVERYTHING in my life.
89. I can afford to be generous with others.
90. I am living a life of infinite abundance.

91. I am prosperous beyond my wildest dreams.
92. I am FREE.
93. I release all resistance to financial wealth and prosperity.
94. I welcome wealth into my life with ease.
95. I am grateful for all that I have.

96. I am grateful to the abundance making its way to me now.
97. I am open to receiving all forms of wealth funneling their way to me.
98. I can easily and effortlessly pay my bills.
99. I can easily and effortlessly afford my needs AND my wants.
100. Wealth loves me.

Read the entire abundance series HERE.
Read my series on what to do when you are desperately broke HERE.
Visit the Etsy shop mentioned above to get fun and fabulous download-and-print coloring pages HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment